Following the closure of EAAB offices on the 28th of May 2021, Management has learned, through contact tracing, that there is no positive case or symptoms among staff members. In that case, employees are informed that EAAB offices will reopen on Thursday, 03rd of June 2021.
It is to be noted that the EAAB employees continue to work at the EAAB offices on a rotational basis due to social distancing and stakeholders are therefore encouraged to use electronic means wherever possible and to contact the EAAB on the following email addresses.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Fidelity Fund Certificate Renewals: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: email@example.com
- Customer Services/ All Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: email@example.com
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): email@example.com
On behalf of the Management we apologise for the inconvenience.
For further information, you may contact Mr Patrick Mufamadi
Patrick.Mufumadi@eaab.org.za or 076 773 83553