REBOSA’s objectives are set out in the Company’s Memorandum of Incorporation and are detailed as follows:
- Act on behalf of its members;
- Influence legislation in the interest of its members;
- Influence economic, social and labour policy in the interest of its members;
- Lobby and advocate agreed positions and policies;
- Promote and advance transformation in the Real Estate Sector;
- Communicate and consult with members on important international and national affairs which may impact on the South African Real Estate Sector;
- Enable the Real Estate Sector to play a meaningful strategic role in the overall development of the real estate profession.
REBOSA’s is committed to raising the standards of real estate practice, contribute to the improvement and development of its members’ knowledge and skills, develop favourable dialogue between real estate specialists, society and government and aggressively promote professionalism and transformation in the industry.
Mr Tony Clarke (Chairman)
Mr Jan le Roux (Chief Executive)
Mr Bryan Biehler
Mr Paul Campbell
Mr Nico du Plessis
Dr Andrew Golding
Mr Richard Gray
Mr Herschel Jawitz
Mr Samuel Seeff
Mr Bruce Swain
Rebosa are proud bilateral partners of the National Association of Realtors (“NAR”). There are 94 organised associations around the world, who serve the real estate community in their respective countries, of which REBOSA is one. The NAR has agreements in 73 countries, giving Realtors confidence in working with professionals that abide by a global code of ethics.