In Industry News

Muncipalities must render the following services.

(i) Payment for licenses;

(ii) issuing of licenses of vehicles, renewal of drivers licenses and roadworthy certificates;

(iii) municipal services, such as water and electricity, property rates, refuse removal, rental payments, collections, etc;

(iv) issuing of clearance certificates; and

(y) meter reading;

See gazette below:


Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search

Share This