Courtesy: Property Sector Charter Council (PSCC)
On 31st May 2019 Government Gazette was published.
Embedded in this Gazette are four BEE Gazettes as below:-
- Revised Code 000 General Principles
- Interpretation and Definitions Revised Schedule 1
- Skills Development Revised Code 300
- Enterprise & Supplier Development Revised Code 400
The changes will become effective within 6 months – i.e. by 1 December 2019.
There are the following changes:
- Schedule 1 Interpretation and Definitions
- Revised Code 000, Statement 000: General Principles
- Revised Code 300: General Principles for Measuring Skills Development
- Revised Code 400: General Principles for Measuring Enterprise & Supplier Development.
Below please find a brief summary of the changes:-
Link: Revised Code 400: General Principles for Measuring Enterprise & Supplier Development
Link: Revised Code 300: General Principles for Measuring Skills Development
Link: Revised Schedule 1 – Interpretation and Definitions
Link: GAZETTE 42496 Statement 000: General Principles https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vfoaDTCKTlGKgUvbYC82A3K8Ejk4DMaa/view?ts=5cf6708c