The EAAB offices re-opened on Tuesday 11 August 2020.
Recently after a number of employees testing positive for Covid-19 the EAAB was compelled to close its offices once again. However, it is most pleased to advise stakeholders that the offices in Sandton have once again reopened on 11 August 2020.
It is to be noted however, that the EAAB can only allow 30% of its worksforce to return to the offices in Sandton, Johannesburg which will continue until further notice on a rotational basis.
To assure stakeholders of continued service delivery, the regulator has also made the necessary provisions for employees to continue to work remotely in order to offer all services when they are not in the office.
Stakeholders are therefore encouraged to continue using electronic means wherever possible and to contact the EAAB on the following email addresses.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): email@example.com
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Services/ All Queries: email@example.com
- Registrations FFC related: LeboM@eaab.org.za
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): email@example.com
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Mohlala CEO of the EAAB encourages all employees to practice good hygiene habits, including the importance of washing hands properly and practise social distancing wherever possible.
For further Covid-19 related enquires contact: Covid-19 Compliance Officer Mr. Oscar Mangole at email@example.com