Unlock your potential and apply for the RBL bursary today.
“Whether you are an entrepreneur yearning to enter the industry as a real estate business owner, a successful agent contemplating the next big step or have recently launched a new business, this course will give you a head start and a better shot at thriving”
– Jan le Roux, CE, Rebosa
Rebosa members will be given preference.
Get started by filling in your online application today.
Ability to demonstrate an unequivocal entrepreneurial passion and commitment.
Candidates must be able to start the RBL on 1 August 2022
English proficiency is a prerequisite of the RBL
The application process will be facilitated by the Rebosa RBL coordinating office and all the required documents must be submitted online. The link will be accessible starting from 1 July 2022. Only complete online applications are eligible to be assessed. Please note that the application and all attachments have to be filled in one session as the system does not allow you to save the data and continue later.
The online application opens on 1 July 2022 and closes on 18 July 2022
The following documents must be submitted:-
- A completed application form
- A signed Declaration Form of your applicant status, where you declare that you understand and fulfil the eligibility criteria for the RBL bursary
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) provided with date and signature, to present your qualification, experiences and skills, effectively and clearly;
- A scan of your current Fidelity Fund Certificate (FFC)
- A scan of your qualifications
- Copy of a certified identity document
- Proof of residential address
- A Motivation Letter (maximum 500 words). In the letter, the candidate should explain how past experiences have prepared him/her for participation in the RBL, how this programme is likely to improve his or her own career prospects, and why the candidate is interested in the RBL. Note that handwritten letters are NOT accepted;
- Two Reference Letters (in English) from employers or professional associates. The only requirement is that the contact details of the person providing the reference must be clearly stipulated and must contain a business email address [not a private one] and a telephone number. Reference Letters should be addressed to: “The RBL admission Board”.
Applications are firstly evaluated for eligibility by the Secretariat and the Coordinator of the RBL. Eligible applications are then submitted to the Selection Committee, which will shortlist the candidates.
Applicants will be shortlisted according to their academic merit, work experience and entrepreneurial flair.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview by zoom with the Selection Committee. The interview will last 30 minutes: general questions will be asked, mainly regarding motivation for pursuing the RBL programme.
All shortlisted candidates will submit to taking an aptitude test.
Candidates that are not selected by the Selection Committee or that are not eligible are notified by email before 22 July 2022
Applicants selected for a RBL are notified by e-mail before 22 July 2022 and have to confirm their acceptance within one week after receipt of selection result by sending the signed Declaration of Acceptance to the RBL coordinating office.
Admission Letters are sent by e-mail as soon as the Declaration of Acceptance arrives at the coordinating office.
Candidates that are unsuccessful and who have not been offered a bursary can apply for a place in the programme as self-funded candidates for a fee of R28 000 ex VAT
Some error has occured.