The EAAB Management has received information today, 28 May 2021 that one of our staff members came into contact with a person who has tested positive with the Covid-19 virus. As a precautionary measure the employer has conducted contact tracing with other employees who came into contact with the said employee.
All employees were requested to vacate the premises so that the employer can start to arrange for the office to be fumigated in order to contain the spread of the virus. Employees were requested to remain at home, quarantine / self-isolate and avoid coming into close contact with others wherever possible. The EAAB offices will be closed and reopened in the prceding week and the exact date will be provided once the deep cleaning has been completed.
Stakeholders are therefore encouraged to continue using electronic means wherever possible and to contact the EAAB on the following email addresses.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Fidelity Fund Certificate Renewals: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: email@example.com
- Customer Services/ All Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: email@example.com
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): email@example.com
On behalf of the Management we apologise for the inconvenience.
For further information, you may contact Mr Patrick Mufamadi
Patrick.Mufumadi@eaab.org.za or 076 773 83553