The Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) will be hosting two interactive information sessions, where we will be demonstrating how to update your entity registration and the adding of users on the FIC’s new registration and reporting system called goAML.
CLICK HERE to read more about goAML
JOIN US FOR A MORNING OR AFTERNOON SESSION ON TUESDAY, 23 AUGUST 2016.
Morning Session 09:00 to 11:00 OR Afternoon Session 12:00 to 14:00.
Click on the REGISTER HERE link below to book the session you would like to attend.
|1||Free State||Bloemfontein||Medovs Building|
|2||Gauteng||Johannesburg||The Bright Water Commons|
|4||KwaZulu-Natal||Durban||Embury Institute for Teacher Education|
|5||Mpumalanga||Nelspruit||Telematic Learning Centre|
|6||North West||Klerksdorp||West End Building|
|7||Limpopo North||Polokwane||Bongiwe Conference Centre|
|8||Northern Cape||Kimberley||Kimberley International Diamond & Jewellery Academy|
|9||Western Cape||Tygerberg||Stellenbosch University- Tygerberg Campus|
- All bookings must be done ONLINE
- We recommend you book as soon as possible as SEATING IS LIMITED at all the venues
- Book by LATEST midday, Friday, 19 August 2016
- Only ONE booking/seat available per institution/agency
- After making your booking, you will receive a CONFIRMATION of the successful booking
- When venues become fully booked, the option to accept or decline the invitation will become UNAVAILABLE
- The information session will be BROADCAST LIVE to all venues
- Limited number of LINKS AVAILABLE to watch the live broadcast online. Click on the registration link above and select the option from the list
- A VIDEO recording of the information session will be on the FIC website in the coming weeks
- For any QUERIES contact 0860 222 200
SESSIONS HOSTED BY THE FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE CENTRE