FIC REGISTRATION SESSIONS
THE FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE CENTRE (FIC) WILL BE HOSTING TWO REGISTRATION SESSIONS IN CAPE TOWN FOR INSTITUTIONS TO REGISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME OR TO UPDATE THEIR REGISTRATION DETAILS WITH THE FIC, ON THE GOAML PLATFORM.
The registration sessions will be held at the Grand West Casino on
- Monday, 13 March 2017, 08:00 to 15:00 and
- Tuesday, 14 March 2017, 08:00 to 15:00.
Each session is 30 minutes and those wishing to take advantage of this opportunity will need to book an appointment.
- Book appointment online only
- There are limited slots available, so book as soon as possible
- Click on the “REGISTER HERE” button below to book your time slot
- After making your booking, you will receive an e-mail confirming your successful booking
- Only those who have received a confirmation e-mail may attend these sessions and only they will be assisted during their allocated time slot
- Bring along your confirmation e-mail to the venue
- Bring with you a copy of your ID/Passport document
- Also, a signed authorisation letter containing the details of the Reporting/Compliance Officer
- Sessions are booked by appointment, please be on time for your allocated time slot
- For any queries contact 0860 222 200
We look forward to receiving you and assisting you.
HOSTED BY THE FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE CENTRE (See below)
Sent by the Estate Agency Affairs Board on behalf of the Financial Intelligence Centre