On 22nd March Management was advised that one of our service providers employees had tested positive for Covid-19. As a precautionary measure the EAAB have commenced with contact tracing of all EAAB personnel who may have come into contact with the employee.
The EAAB will be arranging for the offices to be deep cleaned in order to contain the spread of the virus.
EAAB employees will be referred for testing at Lancet Laboratories.
A further communique will be sent to all stakeholders when the EAAB offices will reopen and we apologise for the inconvenience.
To assure stakeholders of continued service delivery, the regulator has also made the necessary provisions for employees to continue to work remotely in order to offer all services when they are not in the office.
Stakeholders are therefore encouraged to continue using electronic means wherever possible and to contact the EAAB on the following email addresses.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- Fidelity Fund Certificate Renewals: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): email@example.com
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Services/ All Queries: email@example.com
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): email@example.com
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Mr Patrick Mufamadi on email@example.com or on
076 773 8355
Issued by: Estate Agency Affairs Board
Date 22 March 2021