18 July 2020
JOHANNESBURG – The Estate Agency Affairs Board on Friday 18 July had to close its Sandton office after one of its employees tested positive for COVID-19.
Both EAAB office blocks were closed with immediate effect on Friday morning after the test results were shared with the employer.
The temporary closure is a precautionary measure to allow for health and safety protocols to be adhered to, including deep cleaning and sanitizing the offices.
The EAAB had adopted a phased-in back-to-work approach, with only a third of the workforce office bound at any given time. Testing has been arranged for all employees who worked from the office the past week.
Despite the temporary closure, we want to assure stakeholders of our continued service delivery. EAAB staff will be operating remotely during this time and can be contacted on the following email addresses.
The offices will re-open on Monday 27 July 2020.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): email@example.com
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Services/ All Queries: email@example.com
- Registrations FFC related: LeboM@eaab.org.za
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): email@example.com
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the public are encouraged to continue using electronic means to contact the EAAB (details and email addresses on www.eaab.org.za) where possible.
For further Covid-19 related enquires contact: Covid-19 Compliance Officer Mr. Oscar Mangole at email@example.com.