To all Stakeholders
Regretabbly the EAAB was advised today that an employee has been diagonosed positive for Covid-19.
The offices will therefore be closed effective of Thursday, 06th May 2021 to deep-clean the premises.
A further notification will be sent to all stakeholders when the offices in Sandton will reopen next week.
To assure stakeholders of continued service delivery, the regulator has also made the necessary provisions for employees to continue to work remotely in order to offer all services when they are not in the office.
Stakeholders are therefore encouraged to continue using electronic means wherever possible and to contact the EAAB on the following email addresses.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- Fidelity Fund Certificate Renewals: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): email@example.com
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Services/ All Queries: email@example.com
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): email@example.com
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
On behlaf of the Management we apologise for the inconvenience.
Issued by: Estate Agency Affairs Board
Date 05 May2021