To all Stakeholders
The EAAB is pleased to reopen it doors again after the recent positive Covid-19.incident.
The offices will therefore reopen on Monday, 17 May 2021.
The EAAB is still working on a rotational basis and to assure stakeholders of continued service delivery, the regulator has also made the necessary provisions for employees to continue to work remotely in order to offer all services when they are not in the office.
Stakeholders are therefore encouraged to continue using electronic means wherever possible and to contact the EAAB on the following email addresses.
- All Fidelity Fund Certificates queries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Fidelity Fund Certificate Renewals: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD): firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Disciplinary Hearings and formal inquiries: email@example.com
- Customer Services/ All Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previously Disadvantage Individuals (PDI) resolution: email@example.com
- Enterprise Development Programme (Incubation Programme): firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Learner One Estate Agent (Intern Programme): email@example.com
On behlaf of the Management we apologise for the inconvenience.
Issued by: Estate Agency Affairs Board
Date 14 May2021